Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Introducing...Little Diva


Name: Christine

Store name/label: Little Diva

Where to buy: www.marketsonline.com.au/littlediva and www.littledivacrafts.etsy.com

Where are you located? Brisbane, Australia

How long have you been designing & making your children's wares and accessories? approx 12 months

What inspired you to get started? A book called "Softies" got me started making toys and then I created my own Softies design and the ball started rolling from there.

What do you do when you’re not creating? I look after my three young children and try to keep the household in order !!

Do you remember the first item you sold? Yes - it was one of my softies.

What is your favorite item you have created? the Diva Dresses - particularly the one in Amy Butlers' French Wallpaper in Duck Egg fabric (it is just the most divine pattern)




Thanks Christine!

*Don't forget, we're still running our pattern giveaway until Feb 16th.
*TikiBoo Kids library bag giveaway closes this Friday.

2 comments:

Louisa Claire said...

The DIVA dress is gorgeous!!! Will have to check those guys out! Just wanted to say thanks for your comments on my blog, I really appreciate them and am glad things are good with a 3 year old! Good times ahead!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous DIVA dress and softie! I love the name 'Little Diva' That's super sweet :)
Cheers, Amanda