Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Introducing Bubba Chenille



Name: Miriam

Store name/label: bubbachenille

What do you create? A funky range of Childrens/Babies Clothing & Accessories made from preloved chenille bedspreads.

Where to buy: etsy, madeit.com.au, The Handmade Expo, other markets local to me eg Cabarlah

Where are you located? Toowoomba

How long have you been designing & making your range? Since March 2008


What inspired you to get started? I saw some at a market interstate and my creative juices started to flow as to how I could customise and make things my own, its the chenille I was attracted to and have added all sorts of things to my range, what I tought would sell , hasn't and the things I introduced as one offs have become my biggests sellers. Go figure!



What do you do when you’re not creating? Help co-ordinate The Handmade Expo

Do you remember the first item you sold? Yes, it was one of everything to a friend



What is your favorite item you have created? Each of my one "offs" until I make the next one!

Thanks for participating Miriam - I adore the little shorts you make, they are so cute!

0 comments: