Monday, December 1, 2008

A few Christmas delights

It's the first day of December and Christmas is in the air! My little one and I spent the morning shopping for a few gifts, and bought a couple of cheap Christmas CDs to get us in the festive spirit, so I have been looking for beautiful Christmas goodies!

Look at these adorable birds! They are from Edward and Lilly. The best part? She's giving one away to celebrate her 150th blog post. See her blog HERE. All you need to do is leave a comment telling her which colour you like the most and she will pick a winner.



If you're after a Christmas Stocking with a twist, Oh My Goodness, checkout the Jingle Sox by Jen at Deekie Belle. She has them in traditional Christmasy colours or some utterly delightful pink for all those girly-girls out there.



How adorable are these little Christmas bags by Identität?! They measure 12cm by 12cm and are hand screen printed so no two are exactly alike.



If you find any other gorgeous handmade Christmas delights for children, make sure you let me know!
Stay tuned for another awesome interview tomorrow!

4 comments:

edward and lilly said...

Thanks Kathryn :)
You have such a lovely blog!

Jen said...

Thanks Kathryn - you are a gem ;)! and I have the Christmas music on too - I just love Christmas! Hugs to you!

Petit (Australia) said...

What gorgeous items for Christmas, love the stockings!!!

Vera Jean said...

Love those stockings, I am off to see the girly ones.. I have 3 or 4 metres of micheal miller christmas kids and have not an idea of what to do with it... Love your blog, great to see the boutique appreciation finally coming to australia. Jo