Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hello and Thank you Kathryn...

Hi to all my lovely readers. I am very excited about starting on this blog. I love all things handmade and cant wait to start promoting different names that I discover. I have a clothing range boorahdesigns, were I create gorgeous childrens clothing and accessories.


I would like to say a huge thank you to Kathryn for giving me this wonderful opportunity. I will be back monday with my favourite 5 winter finds...


If there is anything you would like to see featured, please post a comment. Otherwise thank you again for all your support...


3 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Lou said...

Hi Tammy. Welcome. Look forward to seeing this blog up and going again. (Thanks to Kathryn too) Lou.

Krysbrem said...

Look forward to what you have to share with us all Tammy :)