Thursday, September 25, 2008

Korina from Joliv - our first guest blogger

Welcome to our new feature, Guest Bloggers! Our first guest post is from Korina of Joliv, an Australian company providing a wide range of pure & natural, plant and flower based skincare products.

I have been looking for something gorgeous for my daughter for her birthday which is coming up and have found some lovely things that are handmade in Australia which of course owning Joliv I have to love - problem is I can’t get them all so now I have to decide! aghhhh.

I just love this retro dress from etsy seller inretrospect and can just picture her in it during summer. I’m sure I had something like it when I was little!


And these beautiful bloomers from Wild Things of Noosa on MadeIt will be perfect for my friends little girl - who is gorgeous enough but in these she will just look even more adorable! See how hard these things are for me - I get distracted so very easily by pretty things! I’m starting to see where my daughter gets it from - lol


Olivia loves to help out in the kitchen and loves to look the part of whatever she is doing so a pinafore from Millie Bean on MadeIt would also go down a treat.


Or should I go sensible and get this lovely top from another MadeIt seller, Kowinkidink...it is practical and so very cute….



Oh decisions decisions - I don’t think this has helped! lol

Oh well back to the party planning instead, invitations to finish, food to organise etc etc - a mothers work is never done - well I hope not anyway.


0 comments: